Saturday, November 26, 2011

November!!

Lunch, snap shots, chit chat, eat non stop! LIKEY! =D

With Annie~ Ex-colleague from office

Hmmmmm. Full till explode!

Us!!!!!!! *Happy moment*

Cnt get enough of her PLAYFUL personality. HAHA! Young at heart

Kaizhen with colleagues & friends

Jessie's Birthday!

My fresh cream Birthday cake for mom! My treat!

Sis's bought for Mom's birthday. It's Durian Flavour! Yummy max!

Colleague's Birthday! Cocktail cake! I feel fat now~

November had suck and drain my money but it's still worth the treats! Birthdays and wedding celebrations everywhere to attend and spent on. Memories are made for my life so come on, let's just enjoy life. I ate so much this month, all FOODS are absorbed to my tummy and it's growing in my body. But I like coz it has always been my THOUGHT to be juicy. It's late, I gotta go sleep now.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment