Saturday, February 18, 2012

Im Back!


I know I have been Missing In Action almost a month or more. I have been falling sick after my colleague left our Company and also after CNY. She has been a great asset and a loss to us when she left. Well, life is getting old on me and everyday it's all about Work and sometimes I wish I can be better and absorb things faster in a way. There is so much you need to take responsible for and I wanted to be there. It's sad sometimes when I felt blur and useless for a moment. But I always get it all up and face it.


I guess there is no such thing as climbing to the top without having few falling times. So yeah, I am halfway there so don't take too long coz I feel it this way. I just wanna be a great improvement to everyone's eyes. Not just a newbie! I wanna learn everything that I could suck everything into my fugly brain!

I remember when I was in Highschool, I got picked on coz I wasn't some kind of SMART-ASS student and I always get the lowest 10 Positions. But I always studied the hell out of my life, even my mum can see that I stayed up late just for the sake of putting everything in my brain for exams. I even studied earlier 2months before exams but in the end, friends who studied last minutes passed wheres I failed. It's weird! Now I am in a career zone, I felt the same way somehow back to Highschool. It's like I'm so hell hardworking but I still sucks sometimes.

All I want is PERFECTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment