Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dream On


If you know me well. You should know I love everything adventurous and I can get please easily with low expectations. I wish to explore the other side of the world in western places like Greece, Italy, UK, Canada and the list go on. I can get easily bored with life. I need new things that can cheer me up from time to time. I love the sun shinning brightly under me and going to places I never been before and meet strangers in town. Shake hands and say How are you doing. Having tea with friends and walking under the sun having a new life and chapter. I'm dreamy and sometimes I just can't control my thoughts going mad this way.



Well, I just can't accept the 'Black and White' life. I need Colours to fill my soul and heart. Meeting new people are one of the interesting part I love cos I like it when they know nothing about me and I can start conversation to learn more about their personality. There are times I came across the bad side of them as I observed carefully and the reason why I don't trust people. Once they lied, I will never trust them again. I don't give second chances. I only forgave but it doesn't mean I can trust you again. I will protect myself in order not to get hurt again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment