Sunday, November 21, 2010

L.o.v.e 22


We never knew we could last till 4 years and counting. But it is really happening to us. Whenever we feel like giving up and wanting to part, fate was always there to stop us. Just like the way fate put us both living in the same area in both our hometown and bandar. Do you think this is just coincidence that we always lived near to each other and giving us a close distance so that we will never be far apart? And a lot more coincidences between us in many ways that we can't explain but I don't care coz I love you enough to believe that you are the future I can see. Baby, wish ya happy


4yrs, 2months anniversary,




Love you deeply, my big bear~ Muaks!! =)




Happy that we found each other



As years passed by, we have grown up maturely in time. It feels like a dream came true, a love story since the age of teens to the life of adulthoods. Seeing that you achieved success in life made me satisfied and I hope to see myself achieving and being productive in the future just like you did too. I really like this picture of you in the expo, looking so smart and...thin. HEHE!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment