Friday, November 12, 2010

More from Miri

More high quality photos from college mate, her cam caught impressive shots of everyone in the events. So I might as well show more of these good quality pics rather then my common cam which is quite low quality.
Assigments are finally over and I got time to concentrate on my blog before I get prepare to study for the big exams in december. Anyways, enjoy the continuation of pics from miri trip last week. =))
I don't know how to swim but I just depends on the life jacket helping me to float


Struggling to swim forward when the pressure of water keep pushing me backward

My girls~~



Best dress for female and best clothing for male awards



this photo seem cool to me! haha!


My favourite part of all the events.Yesh! Partying and dancing all night long


Honestly, these shots are so much better than my own cam shots


Ms Julie trying on activities


Mr Todd was having fun with heights!



Mr Brendon was a little shaking on top maybe coz he's a big size man that will be a lil' harder to control the ropes






Ayu so brave on flying fox!


HAHA.aCTED POSES! fake fake!

Urmm.Mr Todd was trying to make me looked like a 'REINDEER' making hands sign. HAHAHA! No wonder the photographer was laughing that time
Ahhhhh...finally a proper photo without the 'REINDEER'S HORNS'..HAHAHAHA!!!

College Mates!
That's all I shared for today. Hope you guys enjoy all the cool pictures taken by both the lecturers and friends. Within two days of in Miri I felt like living in an adventurous life full of excitement and energy at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment