Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Friday's Fun

I had the greatest time with my girlfriends on Friday. I went to bestie’s house after not seeing her for like so many months. Our bonding is strong as ever, we shared gossips and laughed together like there’s no tomorrow when we are together, we make the perfect crazy best friends. Spending quality times in sleepover and in accompany of Pudding makes the fun even greater. Pudding is becoming super healthy and she’s getting crazier the older she gets but we still loved her adorableness.



Adorable Pudding!


The evening goes on when we had beach shots during sunsets and dinner with the girlfriends. Pretty happy to have a get together with the girls after I don’t have the chance to hang up like this for so long due to me staying in Bandar and busy with assignments and exams last few months. We are as crazy as ever like how we used to. Playing cards and taking hundreds of funny/retarded photos in Karen’s house that made time goes by so fast when we are having so much fun. It brightened me up looking back.


My beloved girlfriends time~


Sunset with bestie was beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment