Sunday, January 2, 2011

The end of 2010





At KLCC, HUGE security teddyBear greetings!


Back from Vacation for a week with baby and Karen. Saw many familiar faces while we were in KL. Overall, it was an awesome trip and a wonderful christmas to remembered. Basically, we shopped like there's no tomorrow and bring home tons of chisnese new year clothes and foods for families. The celebration of christmas in KL was so filled with sprits in the air. Celebrated christmas eve in cheerie berries and balcony clubbing, and saw another familiar face. I bet People from Brunei are all over the destination of other countries to seek the spirits of christmas joy. Now 2010 had ended, I prayed that I can find a good job and moved on with dear life that nothing bad will happen to me.



Harajuku Japanese Crepes tasted so awesome tht mkes me want more



Baby with DOME cup.So cute~


Shopping with Karen xD


Baby love



Ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment