Sunday, January 30, 2011

Accomplishment

This is my life and I want to share about my failure for years and how I go through all these stages to the road of success!

Hard WORK comes with tears, falling down, getting up, hurting, healing yourself followed by commitment, confidence n most importantly motivation!

To tell you the truth, I have never been really successful in things I wanted to achieve until now. There are times when I feel emotional for my uncountable failure in life that whenever I’m still in the middle of learning. I break down in tears immediately due to all those negative thoughts pouring on me. It was so difficult to control these emotions. People who are about to give up are the people who are just one chance of getting closer to SUCCESS in life.


I remembered when I studied and revised a month before exams while my friends revise a week before exams. But when the result was out, my grades were so average than those who studied last minute. This goes on till my final semester, I did all my best and being positive was the NUMBER ONE RULE that I kept in my head and amazingly I achieved it! I can’t believe I actually and finally achieved grades that I can’t even predict. My heart jumped for joy when I knew I finally succeed after 10 years of failure in life. Man, I feel so good to succeed and baby is proud for me and I gotta thank him for being so supportive all these times.


No comments:

Post a Comment