Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moments

I'm back in Bandar for few days and most of all, finally can update my blog with Photos with super fast connection. That's what I love about being in Bandar too. I'm glad that I have spent so much qualities times with my bestie and the girls after not seeing them like forever last year. Here are photos arriving for sharing to all. I loved them all coz without them, I will never understand the precious meaning of real friendship that I have come all along. All the mixture moments :


Our 'Miami Bitch' moment at Sutera Biru! xD

mOINAM's moment

Bouncer Moment!!

Job Hunting's Moment~

Marilyn's Moment

Pudding's Moment.!

Baby shower's Moment

MAN TIAW's moment. HAHA

Condom funny's Moment. HAHA!



sLeepover's moment


Archery's moment

No comments:

Post a Comment