Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011

It feels so good to be back to my blog again after not updating for quite sometimes due to me tired of the slow internet connection at Lumut here. It's so slow that I don't even bother to go connect it. This Brand new year of 2011 seems like going to be a whole new chapters to begin soon. I have officially completed my college's courses and waiting for my higher diploma result at the moment.
This also means that this year, I will need to search for jobs avaible and settle for some earnings and to gain experiences from work. Somehow, I feel so excited that I'm going to enter a career life and earning money for myself makes me feel good that Im going to be proud of myself. But at the moment, going to go job-hunting with my buddies at KB. Hopefully I can get a GREAT JOB at my hometown so I don't have to hesitate driving in a small area.

No comments:

Post a Comment