Monday, January 24, 2011

Silent Dreams

I wish I can find my way to achieve my dream one day but will that be possible?

I'm waking up late at night to update my stuffs in internet and preparing my CV still waiting and searching for jobs at the moment. I'm here but many people are missing in action tonight making me felt a little touch of emotions. I know I shouldn't feel this way but what can I say, it's such a silent night.

Lights are off and no television in my room with the silent air condition's temperature that makes me feel cozy but yet my dark room make me feel a little lonely inside. Songs and tumblr accompanied me through the night and I'm gonna hang in there till I fall asleep. My heart is at peace but my mind is doing too much talking. I hope I can get through the night to decide whether I should I have my life here in Bandar or my hometown? Coz sometimes I do feel a little lonely here although there are more entertains here but something is not right.
I DO A LOT OF THINKING
BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP
I play scenes in my mind
I practice what I wanna say
I have endless 'what ifs'
I make plans for the next day
I think of all the people I miss
I ask myself a lot of questions

No comments:

Post a Comment