Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tossed and Burnt


Purpose of me coming to overnight in Bandar is to date you and hoping to search for jobs too but it seems like everything are crashing down so fast down to me from you. I was looking forward to date you after not seeing each other for almost a month, but then you came and disappointed me. You're making these troubles, let's not make mountains out of molehills, okay.


You just tossed our love into the trash, yes you did. I would go through these pain, take a bullet straight through my brain. Stones, heavy like the love you've shown, solid as the ground we've known and I just wanna carry on. We took it from the bottom up, and even in desert storms.

Meet the sky where your heart is free and hope comes back to life, where these broken hands are whole again. We will find what we are waiting for, we were made for so much more.


I will always love u

No comments:

Post a Comment