Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tablets


After waiting and suffering for weeks of hardcore coughing just coz I ate the most sour candies in the first day. Immediately, I received sore throat and cough. Visited the clinic twice coz the medicines got no affect on me, just a little. Instead it got worse. My second visit to the clinic, the doctor gave me weird tablet that I never seen before and another is antibiotic.

Don’t call me insane but I think I LOVE tablets, they’re literally quite nice to swallow when I felt it goes through my throat. Its small solid mass of medicine is pretty cute and swallowing it seems fun to me when I think I am going to heal little by little. If you want me to choose between bitter sweet liquid medicine or color tablets. I prefer tablets aloooooooooot nicer than those nasty bitter liquid that got my hair standing and makes me puke like EWWWW….

No comments:

Post a Comment