Saturday, July 16, 2011

My dog's new lover

My dog's Gf. A Bitch that changed my dog's attitude recently. He fell in love with a breed, short one


It's really sad to see your own dog to picked up fight at innocent dog. But I know deep down, he's actually protecting his favourite female breed. They have been so close together, visiting my house just to meet my dog. But he's always full of jealousy, no other dog can be near to that breed or else he would bit them with wounds non stop. My dog has become so aggressively protective that other dogs doesn't dare to be near him anymore. When the breed goes to the side of other males, my dog start to bark fiercely ready to FIGHT again.

It's heart breaking to see him pick up fight and yet all the other dogs surrounding and biting my dog to let go of their innocent friend this afternoon when I came back home. I saw the whole scene of him being bitten, I stopped my car and screamed at them. But the 3 dogs biting my dog were too many to handle. In the end, my dog being pushed and bit so roughly fell down to the drain all soaked and dirty. His pretty blue collar was teared apart by the other dogs. I was worried that he might get hurt so I threw stones at the other dogs to stop.

All he care is not letting his breed girlfriend get nearer to the other male dogs and risked his life to fight so fiercely. One thing I understand from him is He Never Want to LOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment