Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tighted Schedule


I have been super busy recently. I can’t really find an alone and relaxing time for my own either. It had been a hell hectic weeks and finally tonight I’m going to do some updates. Last month was a quiet one and this month was a busy one. By the time I get back home, I was exhausted to do anything. I have been spending more times on both my love life and socializing times. I learnt how to balance my life equally on friends, love, family and career. I feel good being busy all the time but I think it’s time I need to laid back and relax myself having some alone time at home once awhile. It’s great that I hangup a lot recently with the gang as they are going to start uni life soon!


One thing I’m pretty sad is that all my beloved friends are going to further their studies and moving to Bandar. After all these times we spent together, half of them are going to be separated. It really makes me feel so sick when my times are so packed and my brain is so tired. I rarely have insomnia already coz I’m just too exhausted. Going to sleep now and wake up EARLY for Miri. GOSH!! Tired die!




Reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment