Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wedding Day for Phil & Cherry

Somehow, It's such a Sweet Conicidence that Our 5years,1month Anniversary falls on the same day as baby's ex classmate, Phil's Wedding with Cherry on the 22/10.2011. Such a beautiful and modern wedding and I enjoyed it a lot with baby and all his ex classmates from St'Margaret School. I have to say I felt really grateful seeing baby getting to talked and have fun with all his long lost friends from highschool before. There were dancing performances and band singing. The songs were so amazingly sang by a girl. Her voice so sweet and pure!

Here are all the photos taken:


Make up my Eyes using Holika Holika cosmetic. It's been some times since I last make up my naked face!

Next, time for Dressing Up! Done!

Wedding held at CHMS KB. Met some of our friends being invited too. Double Couple photoshoot

The Wedding Love Story 22.10.11. It shows pics of the bride and groom when they were a baby till toodler and grown up and finally met each other. I didn't get to take those coz I was too enjoying watching their funny past photos. So SWEET! I realized that this cover page looks like the gift that I made for Baby's 5years anniversary 'Chapters of Our Story' booklet! Haha! Looking at the date makes me feel like we are celebrating our anniversary on a wedding.


The Newly Wed Couple on 22/10/11


Happily Ever After :)

No comments:

Post a Comment