Saturday, October 15, 2011

My wish List


Hello, October!

I feel like there's going to be a downpour of money going out of my pocket next year coz I have so many things in mind that I need to use and pay by my own. I'm growing up and I can no longer depend on my mom to pay for everything I wanted. I need to learn how to step forward and do it on myself. I just want to make it the hard way instead of the Easy way! My biggest wish list is changing a new hp to Iphone4 or iPhone4S. *Depends* Although I'm still not sure what will happen next year but I guess I'm trying hard to save money to get an iphone. Look at all those functions and apps, so tempting and convenient! Not to mention the games and instalgrams are even much more awesome since I love photo shots . Such a happy Saturday coz I'm having my HTC set to 3G dst instead of using 2G for the past 5 years. It really makes a big difference in using 3G dst and 2G due to the internet connection. Now it's so much faster than before!


Good Weekend, Peeps! God bless ya'll

Halloween is coming SOON!

See you guys in next post. Ciao!!!!!!!! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment