Sunday, September 25, 2011

5yrs Anniversary baby


Celebrating our belated anniversary at Bandar and it was lovey dovey and awesome. It was like falling in love when we first met, going back to our memories. I guess we are just like two fishes in a fantasy fairytale being so innocent and unrealistic for sometimes. I have never thought we can make it so far and as time passes, our love just grew stronger and improvement for each other. Coz we grew up, we learned things should change for the better and we fight for our love to survived. Not because we want to win over argument but we just can't help feeling deeply in love. Thanks for an awesome celebration, baby. I love you!

Amery&Kevin. "Ak22" slogan that never change

'Foods for thought' during celebration! We Love Foods

Happy Anniversary,baby!


The gift I have made specially for baby as anniversary gift. I hope you really love it coz I did it with all my abilities and times. I did several mistakes when I was in process of making this booklet gift till I was so stress out but in the end, the outcome is worth it and just as I wanted it to be. It's a booklet of our Love Story from the first time we met till the presence. This shown how much we have gone through after all these years being together, both being in rocky and loving moments. At least, when you read back this love story booklet, you will be able to remember all our memories.


I love this page because of the dreamy pictures

The papers I have wrote and edited and preparing it with all my precious times, the booklet contained 9pages without realizing it. But 9 also means September for us


Made by: Amery Poh (*chuckle* heheheh! I feel so proud having to made something valuable for you) Must precious yeah!

Chapters of our Story

No comments:

Post a Comment