Sunday, September 4, 2011


It seems like late August has a great turn around and my weeks have been filled with outing and spending on foods and fuel. I was so right, when you have a job and a car than you owe every freedom. Just like a 21years old girl who got her key opened to life! It feels great to filled my everyday life with so much to do. It can be frustrated when it’s too much but I still love it although sometimes tiring. By the time you get back home, you would drop death on bed and fell asleep to Lala Land! Not to mention, I have been budgeting my own spending. My first salary, I spent all on treats, foods and fuel. But I found myself a beautiful owl ring which satisfied me for the whole month. I think I’m easily satisfied by things, I do not wish for a lump sum of goodies but just ONE can surely make my day.

I haven’t been shopping lately and hopefully I can spend my second salary on things I can keep for a lifetime instead of foods and fuel all the way again. Anyways, now let’s hope September treats me really well coz it’s me and Kevin most SPECIAL month. See you in next post when I’m free!

.

.

.


Darren a week with all of us before heading back!

.

.

.

Us with Marilyn Monroe. HAHA!
.
.
.
.

Me and baby dating every weekend
.

.

.

Chung Heng is back
.

.

.

.

Dinner Gathering at Tez Amore for the peeps that are leaving soon
.

.

.

.

My lovely Vanila Latte



No comments:

Post a Comment