Saturday, September 10, 2011

Depart


College mates are going off to UK in a few days time and it sucks for me big time coz I'm not gonna see them for a long time but I do feel happy that they're going to experience a whole new world and life ready to explore. While I'm stuck here not able to afford for UK really feels double the worst. UK has always been the country I really wish to visit but also the most impossible in my life. I wished you all farewell and take care, all of you will be missed. Safe flight!


Alice and my last hang up before UK's life

Charlene, didn't get to meet up before you go but will stay in touch. Loves :)


Leaving me alone working for life but we will meet someday when you're all back.

P.S : this is not an emo post. The photo looks emo but it's artistic bah! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment