Monday, May 21, 2012

Hopes



I have been thinking a lot lately. I feel so dull and old all of sudden. I miss my old life back then. It was such a cheerful memories. Nowadays, I only seen changes from all my closest people. It's true they grew older and less crazier than they were back then. I have to admit that I still can't quite accept the reality I'm facing YET. Maybe I will accept it in the future slowly.

Maybe my inner child is trying to get out and say YA'LL, CAN U FEEL MY ENERGY?!! I WANNA HAVE FUN AND GET ON AN ADVENTURE. Ok. whatever. I feel like I changed a lot too. It's like I have become a "little" boring and get fade up easily with my moods. I could sleep and pig a lot and then feel more emotional. All I need to a little outing to release stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment