Monday, May 21, 2012

Jayden's Art


I discovered a place of Arts and fantasy crafts right here in Kuala Belait. Oh so many vintage and favourite paper crafts and things that I have never seen so lovely before. Looking at all this things infront of me makes my mind doze off thinking hard how to accomplish the most beautiful handicraft. 


A whole handful of all kinds of papers and crafts from USA



Pictures of Arts on the wall


Look how creative this scrapbook is! There's a wrapper to put things in the middle of the opening book. The pages are very vintage and classic


Missing this place of Arts but sadly I didn't buy any of it as I'm broke to the core! :( Oh well, nevermind. There is always next time. The prices are VERY pretty so I need to earn a lot to cover my expenses.


That's all for today sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment