Sunday, June 27, 2010

+ Cinderella Stepsister +





I am currently watching ‘Cinderella Stepsister’ that I transferred the series from my sister’s hardisk. Since I haven’t watch Korean series for quite sometimes already. It happened when one day I was just being jobless and simply click on the channels of my television and came across the preview of “Cinderella Stepsister” and it seems awesome although not the funny type. The girl was always tough and grumpy but I have always loved her acting series so I decided to watch it.

But what I didn’t realize is that the series that my sister download was in CHINESE subtitles that’s really HARD for me to read for some difficult words. SHESSSSSHH!! Wasted for being so excited to watch it .. somehow I just wish I can read every single words of Chinese language rather than just the basics and simple ones. I want ENGLISH subtitles!!!

But I managed to force myself to read the Chinese subtitles and understand 50percent part of it. Well, it’s amazing I still can read most of it partly because I used to watched Taiwan series with Chinese subtitles too..I just automatically understand from the sentences. I hope I can finished all the episodes and at least understand the main point of the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment