Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Miserable days

Just relax and be cool

Lost in a crowd

Got from tumblr~ nice right?

Feeling a little unhappy in little things recently that annoyed me and it’s NOT even a BIG DEAL. I know many things are not a big deal for me as I just take it as a small matter. I felt like everything is killing my mood every now and then. I wished I could control my emotions and anger sometimes. In days, I shouted so loud like a mad girl when I got so pissed off by the smallest trouble like not being able to send message from my mobile due to the fucking signals that’s being running damn low recently and also I have been complaining about the internet in LUMUT is even worse than my nightmare. Honestly, I wondered why little things can get in my way so easily recently.

There are times when you really need to shout your anger out. Just let anger and mixture of emotions control your mind and released all of it out from your beautiful soul and you will feel much better after that. Well, sometimes I felt a little crazy about it.

I watched the rain outside my window pouring like cats and dogs at night and thunder strikes that kills my mood and time for more cozy sleep but less signals and connections to contact my baby and friends. HMPH! The connection of internet is pissing me off and I complaint about it so often that I think the WHOLE WORLD knew except TELBRU (==’’) *SWEATS*

No comments:

Post a Comment