Monday, July 5, 2010

Holidays at KB

With Love <3

mind your leg..Lolx

Karen's dessert

Delicious Vanila Italian Dessert

Dinner with karen's family

Jogging and sweating

at Moinam


Me and beloved Zah


Group photo


My ladies <3

At yang's hse



Haven’t blog for few days coz I have been having some outings and by the time I’m back, I just wanna SLEEP! On a Friday, I felt so great after having a day out with my girls at downtown Kb drink tea at Moinam and finally met up most of them. We talked, fooled around and vain around like all the customers in the restaurant are invisible. Bit malu la. Hahaha! But who cares?! Karen the cam girl with us everywhere and everyone that saw us passed by took a look at us but we just acted like it’s the most normal action and 100% legal to do so just fuck off. HAHA!

Finally FYZAH can turned up for hang up too coz we seldom meet often due to her busy-ness with baby Haziq or not able to go out on a particular day. She’s still the same girl that I known before. Love her as always too. And also Karen, yen, yang, M.K that I also haven’t seen them for sometimes when I was at Bandar last few months busy for assignments and exams. I am satisfied to spent time with all of them just like before how we used to be the same. We went to Karen’s house to watched movie of “Back-Up Plan” by J-Lo, the hot and hilarious Mama. HAHA! So many scenes till M.K tak tahan said….WHAT, why again ohhhh!!?? Western people cannot miss any scenes de, it’s their signature signs liao bah. Ahahahhaha!

We went for jogging at KB area in the evening and did some warm up that really gives lots of pain but do felt better. The smell of childhood memories never failed to make me feel happier especially with them all. I remembered how we used to spend so much time in high school that we have already bonded to have this feelings like one part of family. The next morning, went Bandar with mum to shop around. The muscle of my fat thigh HURTS like cramp. This is the reason when you don’t exercise much in your life.

I went for a date with baby for lunch this afternoon and seeing his chubby face made me smiled. We haven’t seen each other for like few weeks make me felt so delighted to meet him. Our date is simple but sweet. Spending time with just the two of us was great. I knew he was working very hard at Bandar and is always tired but that’s the only way to earn a living so you can’t be lazy. Don’t give a damn to people that’s way fucking rude to you. They will learn their lesson one day. I am gonna MISS YOU again when you go back to Bandar for work. Do come back in the weekend to see me k..I know there’s not many place to date here but I felt happy when I see you. I never get tired of seeing you for this 3years plus coz you’re my reality and not in a dream anymore. Remember to get daily diet in Bandar. If not, later you get stress and eat more lagiiii…haha! XOXO =)) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment