Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Precious eyes



Precious eyes is like pair of SUNGLASSES that bring you to see different places and people in the world so LOVE your eyes to the max no matter how ugly or pretty they are

Lately I have been feeling annoyed and fade up of wearing spectacle. I really regretted that I didn’t take good care of my eye before due to long hours of wearing contact lens until redness of the nerves appeared on my eyes but I still don’t bother to take it out due to beauty. Dryness felt every morning when I woke up and it hurts so much even without wearing lens till I have to go to the doctor. Contact lens was abandoned for me as it can cause blindness if I still don’t listen to doctor. I was in critical stage last year but I managed to make it through without any touch of operation. Instead just by using eye drops helped to lightened the scars on my corneal from time to time. Scars can turn to hole if not properly taken well so it’s quite dangerous. If it turns to hole, I couldn’t imagine what my life will end up. I was afraid to lose my precious eyes so I stop using contact lens. With the thought of seeing your world in darkness is scarier than a nightmare.
I want to live my life in rainbow colors showing the cheerful side of me


I couldn’t dare to wear another contact lens again but honestly I MISS wearing it. It’s so much more convenient and doesn’t have to worry about spectacle falling down from my oily cheek which I have to wipe it for like more than 5 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment