Thursday, July 22, 2010

Relieved!

wish you Happy 3yrs, 10months anniversay, baby..thanks for being by my side through tough and good time. Most importantly being loyal all the time and you never cheat on me. Sorry that I did not spent much time with you this holidays but I will be sure we will be seeing each other more starting from next week at Bandar. I will be coming back to your side soon coz I miss DATING you..I miss watching movie with you..I miss eating good foods with you..I miss your hugs..and lastly I MISS AND LOVE YOU TO THE MAX!

Glad to announce that I officially passed for my retake on driving parking. Finally I don’t have to worry about transport to learn driving and who’s going to pick me. I failed parking last time so I just have to retake the lessons of parking and it’s easily finished although I am still not that steady in parking during the big day. I didn’t even feel nervous and did as best as I could until I reached the hardest section which is side parking. Gosh! It was one hell of a moment coz I parked a little “bengkok” but did not over touch the yellow line so it’s consider ok. The most critical moment was when my car slightly touched the tiang at the back of my car but it did not fall. My heart beat so fast when I was panicking coz I was having trouble getting out from the side parking. That was the only time I felt the most nervous but I did successfully in the end and 10minutes sharp! When I went out from the car, I faced my fear and accept my result..The Pegawai said “Lulus” and I started smiling and felt a touch of RELIEVED!! Finally it’s OVER. I am officially a driver now but won’t be using much at the moment due to being a BEGINNER..Damn..nevermind, I just wait.

Lately I have been eating damn lot and easily get hungry. I gained weight, the meat in my body have increased another layer. I bought three trousers and I can’t fit in “S” SIZE anymore. Instead felt much better in “M” SIZE! Maybe the hormones inside me are starting to take a change as I am in the age of 20 already. I would like to look more meaty and healthy because for my view, girls that are between 47kg to 49kg are the best shape of body which I have realized all these years. I have gained till 43kg recently and starting to see some chubbiness in my face, body, hands and butt but not the boob. HAHA! Before when I wore sleeveless clothes, my hands looked like skinny sticks but now it’s getting bit more meat. Girls out there, appreciate your own 48kg body coz I am wishing for body like yours. I am not joking.



My friends and close ones knew I LOVED to eat breads A LOT, I would like to introduced my fav bread shop and addiction to their tasty breads! enjoy the pics and do drop by to try their different type of pie, donuts,cakes and all kind of breads. it's delicious and melts in your mouth. You will be craving for more =)


Vanilla custard and strawberry donut


my fav Bread shop at Kiulap, "Bakerlyn"


A good view of these yummy donuts..ain't it lovely?


Look at this strawberry donut so beautiful made that I feel wasted to eat it..it's damN DELICIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment