Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First day

BACK TO COLLEGE! well,nothing much interesting happened for day 0ne.

Another semester started with these :

1. I am not excited, not happy, not sad, not looking forward

2. Arrived at college, saw Mr.Prakash and shake hand but he squeezed it so hard that I yell. He's the joker among the lecturers so it's no surprise he's always in sense of humor.

3. Happy to see all the old faces of my mates and lecturers.

4. My financial management lecturer goes on BLAH BLI BLU BLAH while my mind drift off somewhere.

5. Waiting for breaktime and class dismiss m0st of the time coz my bench mate is absence and I sat alone.

6. Went to FarMBasket restaurant ate dinner with bby and bumped into my college mates there too.

7. End of the day. It wasn't a bad day as what I was expecting to. It was alrite =D

No comments:

Post a Comment