Friday, July 30, 2010

PFTTTTT!!


After one week of college classes, I just came to know that all our lecturers are so boring. Just giving lotssssssss of talking and we have to listen to write down notes. Well, at least there are two classes that are considered not that boring.

Well, I can’t stand listening for 3hours of lecture so I kept talking during strategic class yesterday. I have been quite talkative since high school. I seem to be still the same when it comes to college, the class was so silent and listening to lecturer blabbing really gets on my nerve and sitting there hurts my ass. So I started chattering away with Jia Qi. We were almost like WHISPERING so soft with hand language signs when she is just BESIDE ME but lecturer still heard our voice and shouted SHUT UP! Omg..give me a break. Second time, we whispered only but he still caught us and said “NOT AGAIN?!” What the hell is just whispering and hand language in class just for awhile. Even the others also caught chatting for few seconds get a SHUT UP from him. Pftttttttttttttt!!

2 comments: