Monday, August 2, 2010

the FUTURE

I always wonder what holds my future. The life after college seems scary to me when I need to step out to face the reality world to get a good job and depend it in my life. Will I be successful or a failure in work? I don’t know. I just knew enough that I am truly not a very successful person and not motivated. Even the best motivation speech given by the most professional man can’t motivated my heart and mind that is as hard as rock even you hit me hard, I still can’t seem to listen to YOU! I have to admit I am not the kind of person who listened.

The future holds Nothing or Everything to me

7 Secrets of SUCCESS:


I found all the answers in my room

Roof said : Aim Higher


Fan said : Be cool


Clock said : Every minute is precious


Mirror said : Reflect before you act

I know how much baby convinced me about studies and future when I was in much stress last year but I still listened to my own fucking thoughts. I wished I am not like that too. My anger is the worst among my family coz nobody can get near me when I am in the highest point of boiling. I don’t think I can be able to faced nasty managers when I work in the future if they were to blame me for things and scold me. I might even rebel back them. Can I ever cope with the real people in this ugly world?
I never show my real anger in front of my friends and close ones so they might as well though I am cool. Well, I am nice to everyone and never want to hurt them so I couldn’t want to scare them.


But sometimes, I have a limit in controlling myself too especially when if I see that you hurt my friends and loved ones behind their back or being really NASTY to me. You better WATCH OUT!

Sometimes the worst problem is when you want to express what you feel but all you can do is shut up


Not every problem should let your close one knows but rather keeping both eyes opened and to find out the truth, then solve and help them behind their back rather than telling them straightaway and make their life miserable and upset. I would never want them to be hurt just because of some silly problem. Plus I will always find ways to make it right so close one don’t have to worry a single thing. That’s how I protected them from getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment