Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stand Up for yourself

Well, I realized the things you dream of are not always what you see in reality. It’s always different. For example, the thing you can’t wait is going to turn out disappointing. I got to stand up and stop thinking about the worst for future and just live my life happily the way it is. I tried convinced myself if I were to go study abroad, it’s not going to work out well coz Kevin and me might be in the same class and same college there. As you know, couples that studied in the same class can be quite stressing sometimes in some cases. But I didn’t say all couples are like that, just some la. I preferred it is better I work here while he can finish his degree there. Just that we need to stay in touch through internet connection most of the time, impossible used texting coz it’s so costly. Distance won’t drift us apart coz you and I are always meant to be together.



We don’t always have to listen through
our ears, sometimes we need to listen through our hearts



I got good news that I have been complaining how hot it is in my room have finally ended coz I just have AIR CON in this room NOW! It’s quite cold and I bet at night will be coldest. At least I don’t have to sweats after I blew dried my hair in the room with one FAN and another air cooler. The air cooler quite useless la coz can’t help much.
Watched ‘karate kid’ Dvd last night before I went to sleep and it was really nice. I know it’s a little outdated for me to watched yesterday coz it’s like months ago when the movie is out but who cares. Jadan smith is so adorable especially when he break dancing. He’s such a young kid but full of talents, and I am sure he’s gonna be the next generation Hollywood star. Hopefully making song albums too, since he rapped so professinally cute.



Gonna head to nap.Wait for my update post.I am a blog lover! HAHAHAH =D

P.S - I am getting chubby..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment