Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love.Dates

I felt so delighted to spend weekends with my love at Bandar, we went to several places to enjoyed just like normal couple do. Yesterday we went to watched ‘Phua Chu Kang movie’ at the mall and it was freaking damn hilarious. I know he is known as a very popular comedian but honestly I never watch any of his show before even when I was a kid. It turned out that his movie was so funny that I laughed from the beginning to the end of the show. I have to admit Singapore’s directors are really intelligent in making LOGICAL JOKES that seem to rhyme with every sentence unlike some of the western funny movies are kind of not really logic and a little too lamed. But, of course there are some English movies that are damn funny. After we finished watching movie, we decided to go chill in coffeebean but both Bandar and Gadong were in traffic jam and no more place to sit. Coffeebean were so full on Saturday night.

Everywhere we went was full of people and roads full of cars that it jam the hell out of you. The traffic was unbearable that we decided to go coffeezone instead. PFFTTT! It was our last choice coz we don’t like the drinks there.

Just now went to watched ‘City Under Siege’ at the mall. As you know, what could you spend your time without some movie to watch, right. The movie was really nice, not boring at all. Finally, I get to buy my favourite vanilla blended at Coffeebean. Vanilla has always been my favourite flavor. I haven’t taste coffeebean since college holidays ended. There was 15% discount and they get to write your name in our own cup. So when your order is done, they called you by your name to take your drink. I am always craving for more vanilla blended but it’s not cheap so I can’t drink it so often. Just have to budget myself.




Favourite Vanila Blended~



Final snapshot! Me with my name on it~

No comments:

Post a Comment