Thursday, August 5, 2010

In my hand


I was recently worrying about my life since I am in my 20 now and beginning to think that things will start to change. I even worried that how long will I live and kept looking my hand palm’s lifeline wondering why my lifeline so crooked and not long. But upper part of the line looked smoother which is the early ages. I wanted to stop thinking about it so I took out my bible to read and learn something new by myself.

While I have done revising the bible, I went to my room to get something. When I came back, I saw a tiny card that I got it from my Sunday school teacher that wrote to me last time. It was nicely drop off on my sofa seat. I picked it up and read ---


“Whatever your hand find to do, DO it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor wisdom.” Ecclesiates 9:10




Follow the Light...


I was thrilled that after I read it, I can felt that it was God that want me to see this verse again to remind me it’s alright because I kept on looking at my hand palm thinking and worrying like mad before I start reading that moment. God gave us the answer whenever we gets upset and in trouble. I know he is always there for me.



...and be saved by the Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment