Monday, August 23, 2010

LCB Graduation day


Yesterday marks the special event in my life coz attending LCB graduation at Rizqun, 4floor at the mall. I have to say this year graduation event is more different maybe due to the berbuka Puasa Sungkai buffet. As usual it was the speech given by the board of directors and handing out the certificates to students. Congratulated to some of my classmates received their scholarship coz they got 12 ‘A’s after all those semesters.

I felt nervous when I was waiting for my name to be called but the moment I step on the stage, confidence boost all over me and I started to smiled while walking and received my certificate. It’s as if the stage belonged to me and I just wasn’t afraid anymore when I walked the distance to the board of directors. Honestly, I love STAGE and that’s why I loved to perform. Coz being on the stage is like you’re special and not afraid to show your abilities while others might be scared. Be proud to be on stage coz it’s not every day you can have this chance to do so. Some of the speech given by a particular student was quite inspiring coz he said something about graduating is not the end of learning. It kind of made sense and it inspired me to appreciate the moment of graduating.
"Graduating is not about the end but a beginning of your journey. Do not be sad but be delighted you make it through the toughest of all, for you have more dreams to achieve in your life. Be grateful to yourself that you’re one of them. "


Enjoy the photos! =))



Me getting ready at home






Last but not least me and bi graduating together. This is his last LCB graduation receiving his certificate. I bet next year, I don't have the chance to take graduation pictures with him as I haven't finished college yet. Still got one more last certificate for next year graduation but some of my classmates might be going to U.K to study for degree next year. Baby is deciding the same thing too. I just hope time goes slowly and I don't have to face all the distance between us for 9 months not seeing each other. I really wish I can go London with you too but I know I don't deserve it. You're the one that should go and get a great future. I'll be waiting only....

No comments:

Post a Comment