Monday, August 9, 2010

Independent Girl

Today is considered the third day of my independence by my own coz sis had gone tripping for two week. I knew how to take care of myself and with baby’s transport for me from college since I am still not allow to drive so much. I got my license but I am still quite new and need more time to get use to it. Plus, Bandar traffic is hell especially in the roundabout. I don’t really dare to try out in Bandar road but I definitely can give it a try on Seria and KB roads, they’re the safest for a beginner. Anyway, I am still in the progress. I could really need my own transport sometimes and not always depending on other people.

Living alone at Bandar:

1. I can use the broadband 24/7
2. I came back home after midnight..only during weekends
3. I reheat my own foods to eat from the refrigerator
4. I wash my own clothes
5. I may be lonely at home but ain't lonely at all outside
6. I go to college for class everyday with transport
7. I have dinner outside with either baby or friends sometimes
8. I came back home online
9. and go to sleep at night..
10. DAMMIT…insomnia again! But fell asleep between 3am to 6am...zzzzZZZZZZ!
Honestly I do feel proud to take care of myself and being on my own without any help from others except transportation. But I gotta remind myself that today is just the third day. Hope I can survive for 2 weeks! This is so CHALLENGING! If only I can fly overboard to be more independent, wouldn’t it be more FUN AND FREEDOM! Just like now, the only different is that I am still in Brunei but in the capital away from my hometown for the moment.

Eating my lunch while onlining

My Bandar room.My bed n laptop are Pinky.HAHA

My school bag since the first semester till the end of college, I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment