Saturday, August 14, 2010

Coffeezone

Baby decided to bring me to CoffeeZone to online and chilled just now as he wanted to watch the football game. But I really wish we choose Coffeebean instead, the drinks are so much NICER. Cofeezone was packed with people outside as usual as they sit in the open air. I bring my broadband along with me but the CONNECTION sucks to the max. Not that I am insulting their connection, just maybe due to so many people online just BESIDE Kevin, one whole row of them using internet.



I really loved chilling in places like this, it’s cool and the best place to CHILL. Both Coffeezone and Coffeebean are quite a chilling and relaxing places for teenagers. It was very relaxing until a mom and dad brought along their THREE NOISY KIDS to Coffeezone sitting infront of me and baby. The kids were TALKING so loudly and shouting to the waitress, ‘’MISS!!” They were so nosy and mischievous. One of her son was so naughty that he was screaming and jumping on the chair to the table on top. It was a whole mess. Three mischievous kids in Coffeezone filled the surrounding with noise and screaming. It annoyed me so much. Even Kevin told me, if he was the dad. He couldn’t bear the kids being so much naughty in PUBLIC. It annoyed us a little. We decided to leave as our laptop batteries were low.

Here are some random webcam pics with BABY =)

PICNIK edited our vanila milkshake and mocha mint shake




Using handphone cam is so much better than laptop webcam. Just look at the difference..PFFTT~


No comments:

Post a Comment