Friday, August 6, 2010

UK is taking away my love

FYI : THIS IS NOT AN EMO POST
Before I never think of studying overseas and leave Brunei coz it’s not even in my dream. It bothered me that almost all my college mates are affordable to go UK for degree as they did not offer degree here. I appreciate how the Principal want us to go UK for degree so we can see the outside world and learn more BUT it could be better if the principal offer attachment in our college after we finish our higher diploma for people like me that are not going to UK. Not everyone can further study in UK, it’s not that cheap and easy life there. Everything is hell expensive except for champagne. keke!


Wish I could study overboard with you





Can you take me away with you?





It really feel sucks when many of my mates are planning to UK and going to have a brilliant once in a lifetime journey and learning new things, making new friends, find a part time job, lecture times and visiting Paris while I will stuck here in Brunei to find a low/high paid job. I am not saying that they go there to play. But of course study hard and play hard since they got the chance to study in such an amazing country. Even baby is planning to go study overboard to UK. That even made me feel worse.

Sometimes, I think that I might go study aboard for the sake of my future too as I am approaching to be an adult. I should go outside the country to learn more things and handle myself be independent. There is more wealth ready for me to earn, I can do better outside with so much more opportunities to choose from. I am currently just half independent living in Bandar with my sister so I guess not fully independent. HAHA. =D

Actually I loved an independent life coz you get to do everything by yourself without any help from others. Be brave to face everything. Somehow it seems challenging and good to me. Sometimes I felt like I should be the one to study overboard since I can make it on my own..

On top of UK!! Nice for sho!


..if only I have passport to UK..I know I am dreaming now

No comments:

Post a Comment