Friday, August 27, 2010

Photoshops

I had our own little cleaning campaign with my sister in Bandar rented room coz after the air-con was transferred to our room, the floor were quite dirty. The rented fees increase a little higher. We cleaned, sweep, mopped the floor and rearranged some of the furniture as the room has limited space and the air-con happened to be UNDER the window. If we put our beds near to the air-con, it’s going to be freezing to either our legs or head. So we rearranged our beds to the opposite side.


When I came back from class, the moment I walked in the room, I felt the cooling air and it makes me feel unbelievable coz I have been living in this room without air-con for 2 years when I came to studied in Laksamana. I seem to survived but got into insomnia most of the times. When I go back home during weekend, I always enjoyed my own room’s air-con preciously. Whenever my mum asked is it too hot back in Bandar and whether I can stand it. I always said it’s alright but some days are acceptable.

Lately, I introduced PICNIK photoshop to my college mates and they love it coz it's faster and easier to use. It’s like a TREND coz all of us kept editing our graduation photos. Here are some of the photos we all edited. Here are some of the original graduation pics and some random edited pics by my mates and me.





P.S - Rest in peace for Jed Jones, that used to be the student of college is gone too soon recently. Hope he will be in good hand being with God peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment