Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September's knocking




September is knocking at my door when I woke up in the morning. As I opened my door to the balcony, I felt the fresh air touching through my skin and I knew, left 22 days to our fourth year anniversary. But time will be running short as you will be leaving to somewhere else, a thousand miles away from me.

When I think of September, my mind thought of you in the first place but you gave me fear for another thought of your limited time being with me. Left 4months and you’re going to leave me here all by myself waiting. I just don’t know whether I am brave enough to face this truth as it’s getting nearer each day pass by as fear is pouring over me. I wished you could stay longer but you’re just making every move nearer especially you have taken the forms to fill in. I can see the excitement in your eyes, I know you love studying rather than working all day long so tiring and complaining to me. Moreover, you're going to a FANTASTIC country I know actually deep inside, you'r pretty HAPPY. I support you all the way so GAMBATEH!



We just see what fate bring us when the time comes. Silence conquered my thought of you away from me for 9 months. But thanks for giving me so much memories. I appreciated every one of it from you coz that’s love. If we still can manage to be together after you come back then it show how strong and tight we are.


I love SEPTEMBER coz it belonged to us, just You&Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment