Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ramandha Weekend

Finally I got my time back on my blog again. I have been so active in the internet and outdoor activities till I hardly have time to concentrate blogging. I had a sleepover at Firah’s house before Ramandha arrived that particular day. Sleepover with Firah and Toni ( her Cat ). When I got in her house, Toni came and greeted me tenderly, HAHA! As usual, Toni is still a lazybutt and we pampered him as he needed to. Online for hours while Toni dozed off to sleep on the sofa.

We watched Toy Story3 and it was really AWESOME!! It was all so damn adventurous and exciting. The scenes of what will happen next always get me more and more excited. Overall, the movie was really great. It’s amazing how people can think of all the thoughts and emotions for the toys. It kinda also taught people how to appreciate your own things and to have pride on them and to deal with moving on from your life. Even when you lose the precious thing, you still have to walk away from it.

LATELY, my sleeping schedule changed so differently. I can’t sleep at night especially after 3am. I only sleep at 7am or 9am. Crazy shit!! I feel like half of my DAY is gone when I sleep the whole MORNING and it sucks. I wanna be back in NORMAL sleeping schedule. Recently got a bit addicted to PICNIK.COM edited my photos when I can’t get to sleep. Jobless right?
But I am loving it


Here, enjoy all the edit PHOTOS !



During sleepover, Toni is sleeping at every hours of the day and night

The loving owner with her sayang~

The Perfect TWO


"Stop taking pictures of me..I am OLD and not vain like you"


Me + You = LOVE



The same guy I loved over and over again




We are the craziest Besties!!



This is the most successful pretty edited pic



My gift for you might not be the best but I hope the old pictures do



My story with them are filled with LOVE AND CARE


I am loving this edition!




Last but not least, A pic of me for my blog Taste of sweet and Bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment