Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday, the 13TH

Yesterday Missjoanndora and Darren came to find me go outing on the Friday 13th and we had lots of fun together. Although it was just a brief moment, it still brightened up my day. Coz I miss her! I know how people said Friday the 13th is an unlucky day. But I don’t really believe it unless you got curse. Somehow, I want to find out the history background happening behind this FRIDAY 13TH. Coz I am wondering how it got cursed.

We went to three restaurants. One restaurant, we just order a cheesecake away coz we decided not to eat there, it was too open air. Second place, we finally got down ourselves and start dining before night fall. After finished eating, went to KFC and while waiting for our takeaway foods. The counter person gave us the waiting number. We find our seat to wait and I realized it is NUMBER 13!!

I have to said that brief moment we got shocked on our faces were simply HILARIOUS. Then we started to make fun of the number 13 by taking pictures with lots of funny faces that you could laugh your ass out. You can see how jobless we are to joke about Number 13. But we just can’t stop laughing about it. I am not going to show you all those funny looking photos coz it’s a little too exposed and ABNORMAL. Hahahhaha!

Here are all the pretty and NORMAL photos!

I am improving on photoshops!


Enjoying our meal


Vain to the max

OOPS! the NUMBER 13 on FRIDAY 13TH..*shocked faces*


No comments:

Post a Comment