Sunday, July 18, 2010

BBQ at lumut beach

Heartx them <3
Beloved Yang<3

Bestie, the Owner of pudding&me <3

Tiny pudding with me

us with Pudding<3

Crazy girls here..haha! I love this shot

Beautiful Beach!!

Lovely Pudding<3

I have been having several functions lately and didn’t have time to update my blog the following day. My friends choose to have a BBQ at Lumut beach and it’s the exact NICE spot and day. It was public holiday and crowded with people having activities at the beach and playground area. There was Family Day events and packed with people. We saw people playing tug of war, kite flying and soccer activities around the beach. Bestie brought her cutie pie puppy Ding Ding and it was awesome to have it coz everyone take turn to pampered her. DING DING was the SPOT LIGHT of the day due to her CUTENESS. Actually I kinda miss her Ding ding already. How can you resist such an ADORABLE puppy with her innocent attractive big eyes.

We played soccer game and my team unbelievable won the match. Haha! Honestly, us girls playing soccer have been quite funny coz we never play this game before. Running around chasing the ball like mad but almost every goals were helped by the boys instead. Got “beautiful” SUN BURNS too! Crap! Well, the day goes on till 6pm and I headed home from BBQ. The beach was beautiful and we hang up there being playful and hyper at the beach. The sand was as hot as fire and so does the weather but we just played like never before, like wild animals. Pudding got scared when we acted like idiot jumping in a circle shape in front of her. Damn hilarious, her expression has a lot to say. She’s been pampered all day, being cuddled and ate all the good meaty foods. Well, enjoy the photos here!

No comments:

Post a Comment