Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cocktail Wedding

the pretty Bride, Francisca

Us with Bride and Groom


Francisca and hubby filling up the glasses of champagne


Francisca's Family and Melvin's Family

At the wedding


Ann Nepp Foh & Amery Nepp foh


Our elegant pose =)

At Mutiara Ballroom


with baby <3

17 July 2010 marks the special day for Francisca for her life time wedding and also our first friend get married. Happy for her that she found someone who loved and cared for her. Finally get to see her in her wedding dress, pretty! I went to Bandar with Missjoanndora ‘s family and have a ride in her car for Jia’s wedding. The weather was really bad when we were on the way to Bandar.

Missjoanndora was hungry so I decided that we went to Seri to have a little snack before the wedding. I wanted to see my college new outlook after the renovation and brought along Missjoanndora. Went up the lift and met up Mr. Siva and her workman. COINCIDENCE. Told him I wanted to take a look at rooftop but he said it’s closed! My heart went DOWN than he said “..but I can opened for you to see” HAHA! I was delighted, man! Actually it was due to Missjoanndora presence beside me that Mr.Siva let us take a look. The renovation was AWESOME BEAUTIFUL than before. I am so proud to be one of the students of Laksamana College, basically having amazing surroundings with experienced and friendly lecturers. Most importantly all certificates of the courses are recognized. The environment is pretty nice and easy going.

We went to Jia’s cocktail late one hour due to HEAVY traffic jam at Bandar road when we nearly reached. We have to que up and parked so far and walked with our men to the wedding. Too bad we were late and miss the bride and groom entrance. Cocktail wedding was going alright as it is. Have a few photos taken Jia and her husband for memories. She may be younger than us but her mind is not a child anymore, she worked for life and think like a woman. I wished her happiness and sweet forever with her husband. After we haven’t met for so long, she still got a little same style sense of humor and straightforward girl. The girl we knew before have grown much more mature. We all congrats her when she came to seek us. I enjoyed the western foods, sushis, desserts, lamb chop, mee, red wine and lots more delicious for me there as it’s favorite type of foods. OK, got to stop talking about foods now and go eat my Bakerlyn breads.
&

No comments:

Post a Comment