Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Preaching

Can you figure out what this means?

I never failed to forget about Christianity. It’s the religion I have influenced from my daddy. He’s the greatest Christian that I looked up to. He experienced miracle that have made me believed in God and taught us a lot of things. Although I couldn’t be long with him, but all the memories shared between daughter and dad will be part of his motivation into my life.


I wanted to share something about this picture and the words written there. This picture identify how human can fall into the trap of materials in the world nowadays that have caused them to forget about God. Do you guys ever have the feeling of envy and greedy in having more and more materials such as the latest gadgets, branded handbags, and all kind of things that’s luxuries? Human have all right in having materials they like but in certain times, they get more envious as what others have.


People who loved materials too much can slowly forget about God. As shown in the picture, the person buying and having more materials that he had slowly forgotten and left behind him. He had loved the world more than God because all the materials are distracting his mind to have more materials. God want us to believe that he will always be there to help. When the world comes to an end, he will come for us and angels guide our soul at the eternity gate where our life will be judged. Jesus is always the savior. Hope everyone understands what I taught here. It’s a simple preaching from what I learnt.


“However desperate, I urge you not to cut off this string, for I will never let you go”

No comments:

Post a Comment