Friday, June 25, 2010

Sg teraBan~




Well..I have lots of fun during sleepover but too bad missjoanndora fell sick on the day of my arrival..CRAP! why did it happened when Im around? Hope you get well soon~~ Drink more water as what your mama kept repeating when we were at the dining table. HAHA! Hope I can get to see your new pup pretty soon and take good responsible of it..BUT I have a feeling that you will give all the cleaning duties of the pup to your mum. Im sure you will adore it throughout the years but might have lack of responsibility when time passes..




Gosh! I slept at 4am watching REMEMBER ME while missjoanndora dozed off not even halfway through the movie..Soooo, I finished watching all the wayyyyyy~ HEHE! Just that after the movie finished, my mind is still active and can’t get to sleep yet!! Im so ACTIVE in INSOMIA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment