Thursday, June 16, 2011

Precious Pride

The reason I stand so strong for my religion is mostly from the role model of my dad. He was such a great and holy man. I want to be just like him when I grew up and I secretly wished that I can see him in heaven one day and to share this eternal life together when I’m gone. I do not wish that I convert to any religion in the future. I remembered the last dream I met him, he was in a place all bright white in colour. It was as if we were standing on the clouds up on the sky. I believed dad is in Heaven, the place he should be where he won’t suffer with pain again.



No matter how you force me to convert, my heart will not be in peace. My life will be done if I separate from Christianity coz it’s the only and precious religion that I can feel such powerful love and peace within. The experiences that I have gone through with Christ by my side have been amazing. I will be furious for whoever who try to drive me out from my own pride!!






You will never understand my experiences. When I’m afraid, I cross my fingers and prayed silently begging for help. After praying, there was always a sudden feeling of peace hard to define within me pouring over my soul. When I’m searching for an answer, I always found it right from the bible of the same topic I have in mind. A bible consist thousands of pages but yet I can find the answers when I simply flipped it. Do you really think it is coincidence?! No, it’s not! Coz God show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment