Thursday, June 2, 2011

Complication of words



Introducing tumblr to everyone where arts, images, pictures and words came alive with imagination goes wild. A place to reblog all you want and need. I have been playing tumblr for 1 and a half years and it still ain’t boring to me. They provided uncountable inspired, funny and all kind of images that you can think of. I loved it when tumblr inspired me in so many ways through pictures yet you understand what they shown with only simple features. I love arts and pictures and that’s the reason I loved tumblr.



They speak the truth and also the words that are far more complicated to describe in relationships, friendships, family and pets. Here are two very inspired words that I found from tumblr :


~Pain makes you stronger, tears makes you braver, heart break makes you wiser, so thank the past for a better future.


~Relationships last long not because they are destined, Relationship last long coz two people make a choice – to keep it, to fight for it, and to work for it. Meanwhile, other relationships fail not because they’re destined to fail. They failed because one of the two, or both made the choice to set free.





No comments:

Post a Comment