Saturday, May 28, 2011

One in a Million



It was raining so heavily and strong wind was blowing so hard till you can see the rains are being blow together in parallel ways. My mom was going to go out for awhile to buy Gas tank as our house gas had finished and she need to cook lunch. The weather was so bad and I saw her opening the gate when the umbrella was overturn due to the strong harsh wind. She drove out but my dog suddenly rushed out to chase my mom’s car and stand in front to stop her from going out to the road on this kind of weather. In the end, my mom still managed to drove out to the road. My dog came back home all wet and worried, and was in a mess he was running back and forth to get a closer look at the pathway waiting impatiently for my mom to come back. In fact, it started to make me worry coz the weather was getting worse.




I was home alone that time. I opened the door to see my dog, he rushed to me whining almost sounds like crying and looking at his worried eyes, I was shocked. Honestly, I’ve never seen my dog so worried and chaotic to this level. In fact, I was starting to worry for my mom driving in such a bad weather so I called her mobile and she picked up. She said she’s heading back now. I was praying hard for the rain and strong wind to calm and my prayer was answered. My dog was still waiting for my mom at our house open gate impatiently under the rain. Finally my mom came back home safely, he was jumping for joy again.


This sense of touching is so valuable and I realized how much our dog loved us. I never knew his love was so unlimited and touching.




He might just be a dog but their feelings are a heart of Gold. One day, one time, they can touch you without them knowing but you can see it in your own eyes. This is one of my rare incidents between us and my dog’s love.




Where can you find such a pretty yet has an unconditional love for us. One in a million love
Hope everyone will love their pet dog more unconditionally coz any separation from you is painful to them. They needed you in their life coz you make them less lonely and filled them with family love as they lost their real families.

No comments:

Post a Comment