Monday, May 2, 2011

My lovely dog




HELLO, EVERYBODY !!




As I’m always staying at home, I realized I spent so much time with my dog than before when I was always in Bandar for the past two years. We created a bond together, treating him like a sibling of mine as he makes me less lonely and more lovable every time. He doesn’t have a name but I just called him ‘Ko pi.’ By the way, I called every dog “Ko pi” unless they got a name. I happened to start adopting dog as pet since I was just a toddler in my family. I have been replacing my dogs when they are gone or died, I know their lifeline is shorter than human that’s why I stopped giving name for them coz of losing faith that they still going to leave me one day although we love each other to bits. I don’t want to remember the names of all my past dogs and feel sad about it.


His Play toy!!


Enjoying his time with his new toy!



I bought my dog a toy ball from Supasave with bestie after knowing that he really like to put stuffs in his mouth and carry it around to show us with his fluffy tail shaking happily making us smile with his cuteness. I need to throw the ball to let him chase it and give it back to me. The problem is that he never gave me back the ball, when I want to pull it out from his mouth. He further bite it and put deeper into his mouth and tighter. Wtf. HAHA! Sometimes I feel like the bonds and love we shared is getting deeper that I’m afraid of losing him. Out of so many past dogs, he is one of the special and cutest dog I ever had for the past 21 years behind. He doesn’t have good appetite and eat madly like other dogs but he needs lots of love and pat on his head every time and wait for us to walk with him in the evening. He's just like a human being that really need to feel love from his family. One thing that I really appreciated him beside being cute looking, he's also a guard for our house. At least, he's not just a vase but a protection for our safety.


Dog have six sense, they can sense when their time has come and the person they wanted to see is YOU before they die. I remembered my dad used to adopted a dog that he loved a lot. But one time, his dog got really sick but my dad was in offshore. After few days, my dad finally came back home and saw him in this situation. The dog was happy but weak to finally see his favourite owner back, but that very minute he took one look at my dad and closed his eyes peacefully. That was really devastating and touching for him to hold on so long. That explained how much your dog loves you. They want their owner to be there for them through difficult journeys before departing. Dogs can bring the biggest joy and emotional feelings to human that are worth hundreds of memories and that's why they are


"MEN'S BEST FRIEND!"


When they're lost, they needed you the most through difficult journeys





Dogs have at least 10years to go so you better precious your moment with them as they truly need your love and care. Their life depends on you! Love them with all your heart! Remember they love and need you=)






No comments:

Post a Comment