Sunday, April 24, 2011

SuperIdol's Finale Night

All Super Idol contestants


Signing autograph!

Judges!

Crazy moment!

The M.Y's Supporters!!

With Ahyen

My Cydi Lauper~ Supporter all the way

This is definitely a night to remembered, attending Super Idol Finale competition held in Bandar was worth it. We went to supported and cheer for Michelle Yang’s Rock Performance. Although she did not won but we are still proud that she have made it to the finale which is INCREDIBLE! Not only that we can watched all the contestants’ performances with judges comment.

They invited Taiwan artist Wang Wen Xi to the stage. His voice was awesome so does his looks. It was quite busy but exciting to be around friends, dancers, judges, contestants and the artist. This is my first time I get to meet and take picture with a real artist. I almost wanna screamed when I saw the picture coz I still can’t believe I just met an artist. The first place goes to Peter Chin, hope he can record good songs in Taiwan and start his music career. I can’t describe how hyper I was in the crowd and crazily flashes everyone with the paparazzi. The night ended after midnight coz too many people wanted to take picture and autograph from Wang Wen Xin.

Craziest Night of the year!

^^

HAPPY EASTER DAY, EVERYONE!! LOVE IS ALL AROUND!


No comments:

Post a Comment